Greetings to all our patients and customers!
As per the Government of Alberta’s Stage-1 relaunch of the province, Optometry Clinics will be allowed to resume regular Optometric Services such as routine eye exams, purchasing and dispensing of eyewear/contact lenses and general ocular health exams.
Our offices will resume regular and full operations starting May 14th, 2020.
During this time we are fully committed to the health and safety of all out patients, customers and staff and to do our part in slowing the spread of COVID-19. As a result, we have implemented changes to our office operations and policies as such:
- Limitations of the number of people allowed into the office at a time.
- Booking appointments over the phone only. Walk in appointments will not be accepted at this time.
- Doors will be locked during operating hours to control the flow of people in the office and patients will be allowed in as per their booked appointments.
- The use of Personal Protection Equipment in the clinic as per the Alberta Association of Optometrist/Alberta Health Services Guidelines.
- Strict cleaning procedures before and after each patient exposure to frames, pretesting equipment exam equipment, debit machines etc.
We are excited to see everyone back soon and will keep you posted regularly on any changes to our operations as we progress into the summer months.
Please note our office hours as of May 14, 2020
Mondays 10:00 am -6:00 pm
Tuesdays 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesdays 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursdays 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Fridays 9:00 am – 5:00pm
Saturdays 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sundays and Statutory holidays – closed